Sunday, April 30, 2023

Hot Hunky Actor Fadlan Hazim Engages To Kazakhstan Girl

.




Photos from mStar online
Engaged To A Kazakh Woman, Fadlan Hazim Has To Pass The 'Masculinity' Test - 'Walking On Nailed Boards & Drinking Horse Milk'
by Shahrin
After almost seven months of keeping a secret, actor Fadlan Hazim finally confirmed that he is now engaged to his chosen woman from Kazakhstan, known as Aiya Mukhamedsalova, 29, since October last year.

Propose in Russian

According to Fadlan or his full name is Fadlan Hazim Anuwar, 31, he went to the country alone in addition to preparing a proposal sentence in Russian before meeting his fiance's family.
Alhamdulillah, on October 1 last year I tied the knot with Aiya at her residence located in Kazakhstan. I went there alone without my family.
To be honest, I was a bit nervous because I was alone. After all, my fiance's family can't speak English. So, before that I google translate the sentence in Russian to propose to him in front of his family.


Test of masculinity
Meanwhile, the tall actor also revealed that he had gone through several tests such as climbing a mountain and drinking horse milk to ensure that he was worthy of marrying Aiya since it was a custom in the country.
While I was there, I went through several tests. Because near there, their culture is that if a man wants to marry his daughter, he has to go through some tests to see his masculinity.
They took me up the mountain without wearing a sweater when the temperature was 4 to 5 degrees Celsius. During the climb, they were very fast, like running but actually walking.


Besides, I had to ride a horse in front of his family members. I told my fiance, I did bring a horse but just to act. But my fiancé said I have to show his family that I can ride a horse well.
Among other tests, I had to walk on a board with small nails and drink horse milk which was also quite bitter. Follow me, I didn't know that there was a test for me. When I was about to return to Malaysia, my fiance told me to pass all the tests.


Here are some photos during his trip to Kazakhstan.

























For info, Aiya has lived in Malaysia for 10 years and works as a Software Engineer.


 

No comments:

Cutie Andrew For Yilo Photo

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE UNCENSORED PHOTO OF ANDREW