Friday, August 6, 2021

(Happy Underwear Day Part 3) Danial Hansen The Daring Boy


Danial Hansen is totally Adonis who live with wearing only underwear (just kidding). When I search his image from Google, the only images found were all photos he in his respective underwear sexily. So I decided he must be in my blog for Happy Underwear Day edition. My pleasure to have him in my blog.
Danial Hansen Idris is a model who won Mister Tourism World 2019. The gorgeous stud is mix Malay and Danish from his father's side and Sabahan Chinese from his mother's side. Danial Hansen was born on 4th September 1994 in Kuala Lumpur. He wanted to be a bodybuilder but finally decided to be a fitness model.
























 














 




 

 
 



No comments:

Cutie Andrew For Yilo Photo

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE UNCENSORED PHOTO OF ANDREW