Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hot Malaysian Hunk

Actually there are many of Malaysian male who are hot, hunk and 'hawt'. Usually they just active in modelling may be because they are not talented in acting or modelling carrer is more worthfull. However there are also some hot hunk who active in acting. It's up to them. This blog is contribute to Hot Malaysian Hunk male. If I got story about the, I will post the story about them or just post their pic. By the way, if that hunk is popular and glamour, he suppose has gossip and some story. Here I would try as my best to put credit where Iget the pics and stories about the hunks. So if there is any uncorrect stories about them, very sorry and my pleasure for you to correct it. Thank you very much. google.com, pub-7161773966094425, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

No comments: